Friday, October 1, 2010

Today is...

just another day really, do you ever wonder what is this all for?? I am doing my best to heal recover and get better but there is that thought of well so what if I do? Then what? What extreme thing will happen in my life for all of it to make sense? It really seems futile....

But alas I have managed to stop crying.... I think its been about 18hrs since my last tear so this is really a bit of a record for me... and have managed to get some better rest now... which helps! And exercise I know they always say it but my walk last night really did help... although getting better and having mind space have now left me to contemplate the reality of things...

My adoption books have arrived today: Being Adopted; the lifelong search for self... a book recommended by my Dr to read... it helps explain feelings of the adopted child.... it will be interesting to read through and see familiar behavoir patterns among other adoptees.... another step in my healing... will let you know how it goes

It is friday, the weekend looms ahead... weekends tend to be pitfalls for me... I will do my best to hang on and hang in to what is right and do my homework....

hugs to you all out there..
:) x

No comments:

Post a Comment