Monday, October 4, 2010

Its monday

I have managed to survive the weekend... I can say it had everything to do with amazing friends and being surrounded by love.

The time in between tears has grown along with the faith that I am going to be better... I got to sail a fantastic sail this weekend and I realized...sailing was the first thing that was ever mine, all mine..I did it and fell in love with it all on my own..it was something that no one encouraged me to do or introduced me to..its was an amazing revelation to see that there is the strong independent woman inside me...

I still have the question of what is this all for, why are we here and what possible significance could it mean..that is what I do struggle with but I keep doing my homework and push through...

Its going to be a long week I think... gym gym run gym gym and each night homework and my therapist twice this week.... I feel like I am in jodi super boot camp.... lol where is my duvet????

Hugs and loves to those who have given to me this week... I love you all..

J x

No comments:

Post a Comment