Monday, October 18, 2010

Today is...

What is today... its another day. I dont know why I am always more ruined after the weekend...I think its sundays... sitting alone and just being is hard on me... sundays were always in my mind special days to cuddle up or have a dinner or a laugh.. so being alone stings...

I think I have gone through alot this weekend, treating myself to my vacation was the best thing I ever could have done... it was brilliant... but as this healing goes its up and downs ups and downs.... I wanted to stay home today, just to stay in bed but I did have the common sense today to know that would make me worse. So I came to work... here I am .. woo. but I do recognize the progress that represents...

Thoughts in life are odd... what is it you believe? Many of us have many different thoughts but I had a great thought sharing day with a friend... we are on the same page the same process in life... fate is fate, and although we are independent decision makers in life the universal god has his/her own plan overall...we may stray but there is a thread in life that exists... So in essence really I should not be too down or mourn the loss of love too long, or wish for my mother to come back to me as it all was meant to be... my life my future my moment...

Repeat after me everyone, " I am whole, perfect, strong, powerful, loving, harmonious and happy".... breathe and repeat.... mantra of the day..

Be present in the moment. That is what my goal is today.

Hugs
J x

1 comment:

  1. Good for you! I, too, am trying to get over the rut. It's been almost four years since my dad passed away and two years since I and my EX broke off.What's making it difficult for me to move on is that my EX has found ways to remain in my life. Yes, it's complicated and I'm bracing myself for another fall. And this is not my first tragic heartbreak. A

    ll I know is that, things do get better. The pain fades; sometimes painfully slow, but it does. Time'll come when you remember your ex and you only have an image in your mind sans emotions.

    ReplyDelete