Friday, October 15, 2010

Finally friday

There is something so comforting waking up to a stormy morning.... its grey and the wind is howling and there you are cozied up in your bed warm and toasty while it all goes on around you...to me it feels like a big hug sometimes, a closeness and warmth from within... there is just something about it...

My dreams have been so wild lately...full of weird images and symbols...sometimes full of so much pain...but they are all so vivid...so clear, it would just be so nice to know what they actually meant...but I will keep dreaming them and keep trying to interpret

Next week will be the first week I only see my therapist once... I am a bit nervous, I have come to feel that her and her office are a refuse for me, a bubble in the universe where I can step away from it all and take a breath.... but this is a good thing, this is a reflection of my progress in life... I am ready and much more stable...

I cant believe how time moves... it goes by in flashes... It wasnt too long ago I was curled up in the fetal position fighting myself to take my own life.... and now here I am, able to function able to work...a grip on life. And an ability to deal with the real problems of the past now...and really decipher what they mean....or at least get to a point where I can just let them go and not let them have power over my life...

I am going on vacation today, my own little vacation for me... I am really looking forward to it, time in a completely different place and all to myself! Its going to be glorious! Listening to myself and what I need has become so important... Listening to my heart is now my priority... it will let me know what I need to heal...

Happy friday to all... speak to you after the weekend

hugs
j x

No comments:

Post a Comment