Wednesday, October 27, 2010

URRRRGHHH!!!

OK these pills are driving me mad....truth be told I forgot to take my cipralex over the weekend, and omg I was feeling so so good, then I took the full dose on monday and a half yesterday and I feel dull, unsure, I am having anxiety, and its making me feel needy.... which is soooooo the opposite of where I need to be right now!!!

This is so wrong... so so wrong... I get to see the therapist tomorrow so I am going to get her opinion of what I need to do... fingers are crossed she will let me come off of them... fingers crossed...

And the most bizarrest dreams....I was on the big boat with all the crew but we kept on running aground...and then there was a great dane and a black kitten that were with me... and we were trying to get where we were going... and it started raining... all very odd... (well actually I did think there was rain last night) LOL

OK keeping it together till I get to see the therapist tomorrow....

hugs all...
J x

No comments:

Post a Comment