Monday, October 25, 2010

Happy Monday

Wow its monday and I am feeling bright... I had a good weekend and I just feel so much more inner strength lately! I think all the working on myself is starting to take hold...and its a good feeling... I want to keep this happy trend up for a while!!! See how long I can carry it...

Choosing me, and making decisions that will make myself happier has really done a world of good, learning that my abandonment causes me to be a people pleaser and when I just step up and say and do what I want and what is best for me has been amazing... its really let me live...I no longer live in fear that if I dont say the answer that people dont want to hear then they wont like me... I dont have to be that way anymore at all...its great!!!

Getting it together....am really getting it together

J x :)

No comments:

Post a Comment