Friday, October 8, 2010

Friday

Not too sure about today.... feeling a bit off for some reason, I think I have a up day and then when its a low day next it feels bad as if its one step forward and two steps back... but it all could be because I am tired, not a good sleep last night at all... So it could just be tiredness...

Learning about yourself is strange... there are some things I see a bit differently now. Its odd.... things arent as they were... I am still vulnerable and fragile but feeling better over all... I just wonder where its all going to go... there is a love out there and its back and forth but the connection is so strong that neither of us have  been able to walk away...but is it good for me? Just because its true love doesnt necessarily mean its healthy love... its something to think about... I make sure I am doing everything right now to make sure my heart is safe, that is the key thing first...the rest will sort itself out in time.....

Ok 8 hours till I can get outta here.... roll on time!

happy friday
J x

No comments:

Post a Comment