Monday, November 8, 2010

Monday Nov 8th

A monday in november...here we go, not sure how many days till christmas but I get the sneaky suspision that its going to spring upon us when least expected...

Today I am going to start my workbook in assertiveness..this should be interesting I think... as how assertive am I? I know I can be a pushover one day and then completely over the top pusshy the next...I am sure this will lead me to discover more about my deep seeded issues once again...yes I know its a good thing!

Its rainy here today.... perfect day for soup and movies (ok I admit I just had soup for breakfast!) and movies will have to wait and I am going to hit the gym after work! Time to boost up the endorphins after a long weekend of self abuse!


Happy days to you all..
J x

No comments:

Post a Comment