Monday, November 1, 2010

Its time

Its time to start thinking towards the future... it seems so dark and so uncertain... I am questioning every thought I have... I mainly want to run away and start an new life again... get away from it all here... enough of this.... Or do I stay buckle down and just move on...

I think heartbreak is one of the greatest things to get over... it encompasses all that is you and all the dreams you had for the future and all the hopes that exsisted in that... and then its just gone... and the world is grey... and its the reminders that kill us... the plans that were made and pass by... its all gone... and with it goes the hope as well...

Dwelling is not healthy I know.. moping around isnt either... its just letting go of the pain that is hard....

hugs.
J x

No comments:

Post a Comment